Oct 25, 2011

Maths test. LOL

You know that feeling you get when you have prepared yourself for something where can you just shout out cockily "Give me you best shot", but in the end, you're actually weren't half as ready as you should be?

I made that complicated.

I meant have you studied so hard for a test or something but still can't achieve your satisfactory goal?

Of course you have.

Well, the thing about test is that if you don't have the proper study technique, exams can really give a wedgie while pouring a bucket of ice cubes down your pants and leave you hanging on a meat hook in a meat freezer.

That's what happened to me today.

It was not as hard as waking up at 6am on a Saturday nor was it as tough as trying to ignore the alarm clock.


Well, it's not as bad as I made you picture it, but still, I felt I could do better if only I had studied not my ass off but studied smartly and wisely.

But of course, it happened and there's no way I could turn back time to fill in the hole of my regrets. I am proud enough to say that I gave it my best shot and whatever the result is, it's what I'm capable to achieve.

I just wanna complain.

Have a nice day peeps!






No comments:

Post a Comment