Dec 24, 2009

Scotland Yard is still beating, and the North Pole is melting thanks to global warming. What is that anyway?

Take some time to watch Sherlock Holmes, the new movie. It'll be worth the cash rather than spending on chocolates for a 'surprise' Christmas gift.

Christmas is just hours away, but the radio stations here are just not building up the mood? Is it so wrong to play Christmas songs? I'm sure it's soothing to everyone's ear listening to Jim Reeves singing Christmas classic.

I was listening jubilantly to a Christmas song on the radio when it was then followed by Manhattan's 'Let's Just Kiss And Say Goodbye'. Yea. Goodbye Christmas fever.

What is Christmas? Well, the way everyone was brought up to believe, it's a time where we all wait anxiously to unwrap the gifts our loved ones had gotten for us. Sadly, it's more of an obligation to put presents under the tree, so some smart ass have figured that, to save cost, we might as well wrap empty boxes of cereals and toothpaste with colourful gift wrappers and just chuck them under a brightly lit tree.

I was at the mall the other day and my eyes caught a stage with a girl about to perform - to what I assume - a Christmas carol. But when I read a sign saying "Do not entry beyond this point", I knew I was at the wrong place. So, I took a picture and pointed at it like a little kid pointing at an aeroplane till I got every audience's attention. Then I left.

A tip for waffle lovers, if you prefer peanut butter rather than butter spread on your loaf, be sure to utter Peanut only, for it'll somehow confuse the guy behind the counter. Who on their right mind wants peanut butter and butter on a waffle?

Oh right, just a reminder -though you've heard it a million times-, be pretty careful with what you post in facebook cause it can kill you. Literally. It's a worry now, fellas. Facebook kills. But it's life essentials. Like food samples. Where everyone has their right to consume whenever they are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment