Jun 10, 2010

Try as I might..

All ripped and twisted the fabric of fate that I spread on this land I once sowed before our time was born.

Majestically, the sky tore open and came down a shining trident the hands of many seek to possess. But with all their might too, they were only adequately able to just lay their sight upon it's glorious radiance and listen to the roaring clashes it made when it stroke the mighty sword of the emperor.

I dream, and sought to believe that nothing in life comes without payment. For every actions comes with a price. As mentioned by Newton's Thrird Law of motion, every action must have its reaction.

And for now, all I could do is do what I believe what's right and I shall not let anyone stir this faith of mine. And believe for all my demenours, there will be a price for it -be it good or evil deeds-.

No comments:

Post a Comment